Friday, June 8, 2012

Was this really Nes-cessary?

This is one of the stupidest puns I ever spent too much time with. But I gotta post it sometime, so let's get it out of the way. You have to like puns better than you like breathing if you expect to enjoy this one. You might not even get it. The setting sort of reminds me of Wells Park in El Cajon, because of its basically flat greenery with nondescript, boring apartments and houses in the background. So El Cajon. In an unrelated matter, a check of my blog traffic shows that I have a very, very small handful of page views originating from Russia and Malaysia. Interesting. If you're ever in those countries and you happen to see one of my cartoons in an art bin, on a greeting card or on a T-shirt at some streetside market or some such, it's probably stolen off the Internet. Do me a favor and go up to the vendor, stick your face right in front of his/hers and shout at the top of your lungs in the most sarcastic tone you can muster, "YOU'RE WELCOME!"

No comments:

Post a Comment